Sunday, November 1, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Plush & Plaid

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Plush & Plaid.


I fell in love with the rich colors of those blankets - they make me warm just looking at them. I wasn't sure I could duplicate the richness with ink, so I thought I'd try watercolors. I've seen a number of people use a background stamp to create a grid of colors - so here's my try!

CC Give Thanks

Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of the Curtain Call designers plus our fabulous guest!

Plush & Plaid Designers

14 comments:

  1. I love your watercolored background, Kim! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watercoloring is absolutely magnificent, really makes your card POP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking the watercolouring girl! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo....love the watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the warm tones with the watercolor background design! Wonderful card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Kim, you have rocked this challenge! Love those little squares of color and that awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those little squares of color! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I like your background Kim!! This is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look of the watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super neat card, Kim! I've seen a lot of that type, too, but had no thought I could do it. Boy--you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Kim. Love the water colored border using that background image... fun and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, Kim! Those watercolored squares are gorgeous! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This grid is incredible!! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my...as in WOW! Your water-coloured grid is stunning, Kim (sorry, I use that word frequently when I visit..but you're to blame *grin* for creating cards that are stunning, gorgeous, amazing...). A beautiful set of colours and images that marry well with your sentiment tag. Love this!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!