Sunday, November 15, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Foxy

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Foxy.


modcloth.com
LOVE this graphic because one of my all-time favorite dies is a little fox from Taylored Expressions. Look at that face!!!

Thanksgiving Fox

I matched his colors and I originally planned to keep him on plain white like the mug in the graphic - but I remembered this piece of paper and had to use it.  Then I tried many, many colors of cardstock in the background.  My son laughed at me when I tried this color because apparently I giggled aloud due to the fact that it matched the woodgrain perfectly!!  I have a small life - cardstock that matches is a big thrill!!

I was excited to use this fox, but you really don't need a fox to play along. What about the colors? Or just a mug? Or anything that you feel like making, we would love to see!!

We have two guest designers this week at Curtain Call.  Be sure to check them out.
And all of the other Curtain Call designers!

SUPPLY LIST

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I'm super lovin' this inspiration. That Echo Park paper along with the cutie pie fox is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little fox is simply adorable!! That EP paper saved my butt for this challenge LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too sweet! Love the matching patterned paper--and of course, the matching cardstock, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Kim. Love the sweet fox. Great die and perfect for the challenge. The DP is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and you have just the right patterned paper to go with the fox :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, giggle aloud when something card-related comes together in an unexpected way...I wish it happened more often *grin* I absolutely adore your showcases of this little fox, and this card is yet another delightful little treat! He's a cutie; your card is gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely adorable card! Love how you matched the fox with that great paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely adorable card! Love how you matched the fox with that great paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!