Sunday, November 23, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Love, Joy and Peace

I am quite sure that you've been following along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Tracey has lined up designers and even entire design teams to create Christmas tags.   I think we are 21 days in now and there have been tags that are fun, elegant, cute, colorful, neutral - so many tags for inspiration!


Today's the day for the Curtain Call Design Team to play along.  The current challenge at Curtain Call is Pin Cushion. Pincushions always have teeny tiny prints on their fabrics covers so I pulled a variety of prints out of the scrap bin - and I used two dies that just came in the mail!

Love Joy Peace Tag

I have to give credit to Waffle Flower from whom I got the background rectangle, the tag and the tag loop. They have a number of sample layouts with this tag and I totally stole one of their layouts! 

If you leave a comment on my post and any or all of the other designers playing along with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, you get a chance at prize from one of the following sponsors:
  • Reverse Confetti
  • Clearly Besotted
  • CAS-ual Fridays
  • Neat and Tangled
  • Paper Smooches
  • Lawn Fawn
Also know that the Pin Cushion challenge is open at Curtain Call for another two days.  There are prizes for playing along there too!



27 comments:

  1. I adore pink + green for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about the tag especially the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Kim ... the pink and green together are just lovely ... and what a fabulous blend of DP patterns! Sweet! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet tag. Love pink and green for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag! Great color combo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an unusual colorcombo, pink/ red/ green with kraft, but it works very well!!
    Sweet diecuts too, love the stitched edges!
    And the way you used the little piece of chevron twill ribbon, creative thinking.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ps. No troubles yet with loads of snow? On the news it looks like the entire USA is covered in loads of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim your tag is of course awesome, I love your thought process, fun die cuts and non-tradish colours! Thank you so much for joining me at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. Love the stitching around the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink and green combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag. Love the little tree.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute tag - love the tree.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet tag Kim. Love the darling tree with the heart... the patters look great... and I love the cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute tree tag Kim! love your tag hole ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was looking at that Waffle Flower die because I like that little loop hole die. Love how you used different papers for the different parts. Really pretty. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your whimsical tree and playful design Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SUPER CUTE tag Kim :)
    LOVE your pretty colour combo and your SWEET stitched Christmas Tree & heart!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice tag...love the stitched tree.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this "non-traditional" color combo, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pink and green - takes me back to my preppie college days! Always a fun combo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A cute tag! I love all these little die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet card, with the curlicue tree and polka-dot heart. Sweetness!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful prints, colors, sequins, sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!