Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Paper Players: A Mosaic Birthday

I had a great afternoon yesterday, crafting with friends and being able to use Stampin' Up supplies that I don't own!! I have a friend with a massive Stampin' Up collection who opens her home to all of us three or four times a month. I don't typically get a lot of cards made - too much conversation and laughter! I had a few minutes left and decided to stamp and punch using the new set Mosaic Madness. When I got home, I put them together in a CAS card with bling to play along with The Paper Players.

Mosaic Birthday

I did blow it at the end.  I had already glued down the mosaic pieces and when I went to add a sentiment from my collection, I thought I remembered that the blue I had used yesterday was Pacific - so the sentiment is in Pacific - but it looks like the mosaic was Marina.  Ooops!


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Mosaic Madness, Happy Birthday single
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist(?) and Pacific Point!!
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Mosaic Punch, gems and embossing folder; pearlized crochet thread


11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Bright and happy. I love the colors you've chosen. The bit of white twine is perfect for this--a bit of dimension without detracting from your stamped images. Love this card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo pretty. I love the clean yet bright and cheery look!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pacific and Marina..both ocean colors...works for me!! Very pretty Kim and it sounds like you had a FUN day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I'm having my 2 pals over on Sunday for 12 hours of paper fun...we never get as much done as we hoped...but we always have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, This couldn't be more clean and classy. Love what you've done with this stamp set. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Kim! Clean and simple perfection. The rhinestones add the perfect touch of bling. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your card; it's wonderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim! So much to love about this one! The CAS design is super duper and I love the bold colors on the clean background. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! The new 'mosaics' haven't really grabbed me ... but I am sure after seeing a few of your stunning creations using them ... I will be convinced! Hugs xxx
    PS So sorry to hear about the fires. Praying God will keep you safe! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!