Thursday, May 9, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: For You with a Bird Brain

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  It's a nice basic look and allows so much room for creativity!


For some reason, probably the size of it, but I got a postage stamp image in my head when I saw this.  I put together a tiny little, wide-eyed bird from Bird Brain at The Alley Way Stamps with a teeny tiny sentiment.

Bird Brain For You

I do hope to see lots of you playing along this week!

FYI - be sure to check out my new blog look courtesy of the great Jackie Rockwell!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Bird Brain, tag-alongs (the sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun, American Crafts Soho Garden dsp, Simon Says Stamp woodrain paper
  • Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle, Copics
  • Accessories: gems colored with copics, Stampin' Up postage punch

12 comments:

  1. Kim every single card of yours make me say : wow!
    This is no exception!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Kim! I love the floral paper with the cute little bird. The aqua looks fabby with the black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty patterned papers you paired with this cute little bird...very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! I love your cards, Kim!
    Your new blog design looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling character! Fantastic card Kim~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I may have to tr this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charming! Love your vision of the sketch, and that little wide-eyed bird is perfect! Day-brightening! Thank you for the comments on my site - welcomed and appreciated ever so much!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute...and great job with the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is about as sweet as cards get! Love all the white space, with that brilliant dp, and topped off with the darling little birdie. This is one of my top favorites ever. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bird Brain, now that's right up my alley! (pun intended) LOL Seriously, this is one CUTE card! I'm loving the colors and the tiny blue bird!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorably cute, Kim ... love the strong DP with that sweet wide eyed bird ... splendid! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!