Sunday, May 1, 2011

Confirmation - Teen-Style

I have known all week what I wanted to do with this week's ColourQ Color Challenge - this stamp with "thumped" greens for our teens who are being confirmed in a few weeks.  And here I am finishing it up with 14 minutes to go before the challenge is closed!

I think it just took the inspiration of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!



FYI - I didn't spend any time in Photoshop making sure the colors were correct - but they REALLY are from the color challenge!

I inked the Blessed stamp in Kiwi then I thumped it with Artichoke and Pear.  The Pear is a little hard to see but up close it's just a wonderful mash of greens!

Here's the colors that I used:

And here's the sketch:

  • Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Whatever, unknown cross
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss, Always Artichoke and Pear Pizzazz
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze dsp
  • Accessories: baker's twine, brushed gold brads

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! Your colors are just perfect, they do look like the colors! What a sweet, wonderful confirmation card! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty! I had totally forgotten about "thumping". I need to start a list of things to try again! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teen confirmation card Kim. Love the tag on the baker's twine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!