Friday, April 8, 2011

Embossing x 2

I started working on the Splitcoast Free For All Challenge which was embedded embossing (adhering cardstock strips or dies to the base cardstock - then embossing the whole thing.)  In the midst of that card I was pulling out embossing powder and I realized that the Papertrey Make It Monday challenge was heat embossing.  Thus..."Embossing x 2".



  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mother
  • Ink: Versamark, Papertrey Chamomile (on edges)
  • Paper: Papertrey Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet
  • Accessories: Papertrey Buttons in Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet, Creations Unlimited Moss Tinsel Embossing Powder, Tim Holtz Elegant Flourish Sizzix die and embossing folder, Papertrey Butterfly die, American Crafts crochet ribbon
FYI: A few months ago, I did another embedded embossing card found here.  And there's another one found in this post - just scroll down until you find the My Favorite Things Rolled Rose die with the Kraft, blue and yellow card.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Kim! This is such a different take on the embedded embossing I have seen to date - I think I need to pull out the swirly embossing folders! The tinsel embossed sentiment is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this technique. I'll have to try it. I also like your buttons too, and the embossing, oh well, I like all of it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!