Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Dance Time

I am doing a serious happy dance right now.  Right after I put up my last post (yes, there are two today so keep scrolling down), I checked my e-mail and saw a notice from Our Daily Bread to check out their blog post.  I am thrilled!!

If you are clicking over from ODB's blog, I apologize for not having more ODB cards on my blog.  First, my blog is only a few months old so I just don't have that many posts!  Second, I find that I often completely CASE the spectacular cards from their own designers - and I typically don't post total CASEs!

But I love Our Daily Bread stamps - they are totally beautiful and so very meaningful.  Given that I am part of a church cardmaking ministry, ODB stamps are perfect! (For details click on the the Card Ministry category on list on the right side of the page).  So, over time, you will definitely find ODB as part of my blog!!

Thanks again to the folks at Our Daily Bread - for choosing my card, but more importantly, for being an important part of Christian cardmaking.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. I think your card is BEAUTIFUL from ODBD. It's pretty without being overdone. I loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us all and Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your card is beautiful! I love butterflies and you used them in such a peaceful way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!