Sunday, December 12, 2010

Simple Sunday

I was thrilled when I popped into today's SplitCoast Featured Stamper gallery.  Lisa has FANTASTIC CAS cards.  They are just full of bright butterflies and flowers flowing across the card!

There were so many that I wanted to CASE (and WILL go back to CASE) but I was limited today by a sentiment that I wanted to use on a birthday card for a friend.


This is based on this card by Lisa.  At first, I couldn't figure out what to do to make my card fun because the words on this sentiment take up so much space.  Then I saw Lisa's card that had lots of words and then just a dash of bright colors.  I did have go horizontal to fit the balloons but the concept is the same.

FYI: I also inked all my edges!  See this post for 'ink-edging' details.
  • Stamps: PaperTrey Everyday Button Bits, River City Rubber sentiment
  • Inks: PaperTrey Dark Chocolate
  • Paper: PaperTrey Dark Chocolate, Hibiscus Burst, Orange Peel
  • Accessories: PaperTrey Buttons, Stampin' Up Scallop Border Punch

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!