Monday, December 27, 2010

CAS with Punch Potpourri

Set 294 - Punch Potpourri

For this last week of my goal of using all of my Stampin' Up sets, I decided to first do a bunch of Valentines.  I was planning one big SU Valentine's post but then I realized that the colourQ Color Challenge ended pretty much right now so I must quickly post and link!


NOTE: This is actually a white card.  I deliberately shadowed it so you could see the nice embossing folder.

I have favorited and bookmarked many cards that use all the stamps in this set in a grouping like this.  I thank each of you for the idea!

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Punch Potpourri
  • Inks: Stampin' Up Real Red, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up punches matching the stamp sets, Sizzix embossing folder, Stampin' Up rhinestones
  • Challenge: colourQ #64

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous embossing folder, Kim! Love the layout of this one! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...lovely card. Gotta hunt that folder down. I can envision lots of uses for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!