Sunday, November 28, 2010

SCS Featured Stamper 199

Set 262 - Live Your Dreams

Today's featured stamper on SplitCoast Stampers has a fantastic gallery.  It is full of fairly simple cards, but with totally unique touches.

There were many cards that I favorited, but for today, I chose this wonderful butterfly.  Eventually I want to totally copy her beautiful orange butterfly- but I did have to change it up for this challenge.  I chose to focus on the sentiment hanging on the twine.



The vast majority of my cardmaking is for our church card ministry.  We have an active group of crafters that creates cards for the church's use and also creates cards to sell for fund-raising.  We raise hundreds of dollars each month - and simply by doing something that we love to do!!  Stay tuned this week for daily posts on church card ministries.
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Live Your Dreams
  • Inks: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip markers
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up ribbon punch, label punch, Martha Stewart baker's twine

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!