Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fido is keeping up!


Fido is definitely keeping up with the Jones's in his Christmas decorating.  And he is VERY happy about it - fa la la la la!!!

I need a favor.  This is actually my first attempt at trying out for a design team.  It's the clean and simple team at SplitCoast.  If this card made you smile, could you click here and leave a comment for the card on SplitCoast.  The contest isn't about number of comments but it has to help the judges to know whether people like the card. 

Thanks so much!

Fa la la la la!!
  • Stamps: Whipper Snapper (fire hydrant), Rubbernecker ("Willie" the dog)
  • Ink: Memento Black, Copics: R24, R29, N0, N1
  • Paper: Black and white
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart Crystal fine glitter, Stickles: yellow, orange peel, eucalyptus, waterfall; ribbon from Michaels
Sadly, I am not seeing the fire hydrant on the Whipper Snapper website.  I got it recently on clearance at Addicted to Rubber Stamps.  It must be retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!