Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Hibiscus

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Hibiscus.

tumblr.com

This is the second card this week done with my new oxide inks!!  (And there's one more tomorrow - I had lots of time to play last weekend!!)

CC Hibiscus


I did some simple stripes of various colors using the mini blender tool.  From top to bottom I used Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple - these are every color in my collection that matches the hibiscus in the inspiration photo.

The oxide inks blend so smoothly.  I am truly in love.  As I mentioned yesterday, it's been quite awhile since I went all in with a new product - but these oxide inks are totally worth it.  And guess what?  Although I don't currently have them all, but the mailman will soon be bringing the rest to me!

I hope to see you playing along with this fabulous inspiration from Curtain Call.

SUPPLY LIST

These are all links to the Taylored Expressions store.  TE also carries Oxide Inks!!

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!