Thursday, April 6, 2017

TE Release Day: A Suitcase and Bandages

It's release day at Taylored Expressions!  Everything you have seen this week is now available! But first, I have two more peeks at this release.

Last month, we had a new die to create cute little matchboxes - here's what I did with it.  This month, we have an add-on die called Matchbox Accessories-Suitcases.  Check out what it does with the matchbox!!

Taylored Expressions: Matchbox Suitcase

It's a cute little suitcase!!  With corners and straps and a handle!!

I turned it into a graduation present. With a new graduate preparing to leave home, it's a perfect way to celebrate!!

Taylored Expressions: Matchbox Suitcase

I cut my own little piece for the inside - mostly because I wanted that sentiment from the new Wonderful World set to fit on it - but it thought it worked well to have it slightly arched so that a monetary gift could easily be tucked underneath (and easily taken out!!)

Here's the supply list for this card but be sure to keep reading for one more card!

SUPPLY LIST



Next I want to show you the new stamp set Listen to Your Heart along with the new Little Bits - Bandage.  I am in love with the fonts on these sentiments.  I wanted to keep the rest of the card simple so the full focus is on the sentiment.

Taylored Expressions: On the Mend

How cute are those bandages??!  I couldn't resist a trio holding the two pieces of white cardstock together - then just a pop of color with the enamel shapes.

Taylored Expressions: On the Mend

Just a quick post from me because it's time to head over to the TE Blog for links to all of the designers and to find out if you won a prize if you've been answering the Question of the Day. Then head to the TE Store because it's now full of new products!

SUPPLY LIST



3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!