Thursday, March 9, 2017

TE Release Day: Grouchy but Sitting Pretty

It's release day at Taylored Expressions!!  Everything you have seen this week is now available! But first, I have two more peeks at this release.

Guess what?!!  Another Grumplings set!!  And this one is just plain "grouchy" - it's Grouchy Grumplings 2.

Taylored Expressions Grouchy Grumplings 2

LOVE this guy!!  And the saying is too perfect!!  I brushed on a little blue for the sky and a little green for the ground. Then a big branch for that guy and a dark cloud over his head!

Taylored Expressions Grouchy Grumplings 2

This set is full of all of the charming grumpiness we've come to expect.  Parades are rained on. Chill pills are taken.  They are generally in a baaaaad mood!!

Here's the supply list for this card but be sure to keep reading for one more card!

SUPPLY LIST





Taylored Expressions Grouchy Grumplings 2


I wanted to do a bit more with the Sitting Pretty Accessories and Sitting Pretty frames that I used here on Monday.  The fun of this set are the groupings that you can do.  (If you haven't seen it, check out the inspiration for this set on the TE Blog.)  For this card, I used a frame and then a variety of pieces from Sitting Pretty Accessories.

Taylored Expressions Sitting Pretty

I had the general idea for the card with one word framed plus the "&". I looked through past sets and found the get well sentiment in Simply Succulents Stamp & Die Combo then found "hugs" as part of a sentiment in Love Always Wins Stamp & Die Combo.

Taylored Expressions Sitting Pretty

I added the ledge and then grouped some of the other pieces from the accessories set.  I am in love with these sets of dies and see them as a foundation for many future cards!

Don't forget to head over to the TE Blog for links to all of the designers and to find out if you won a prize if you've been answering the Question of the Day. Then head to the TE Store because it's now open!!

SUPPLY LIST




7 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards! Those grumplings are too cute and your shelf arrangement looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! Both these cards are amazing!! LOVE the shading behind that fun grumblings card and your little scene that you created is so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards Kim! I just love that grumpy owl! He is too cute and that saying is just fabulous!!! I need to get me some grumplings! Love the background you've created! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute Kim! That black cloud over the owl's head is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those grumplings crack me up. How is it that they manage to say what we sometimes think?! Though DH is sometimes grumpy for grumpy's sake, lol!! What fun stamps, and I love what you've done with them. Your second card is such a perfect get-well wish! What sweet colors and your design is just right. I do like them both very much! Awesome cards. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Your grumpling's card is fabulous and yes, I may have had precisely that attitude a time or twelve! The owl's face cracks me up and how cute his stripey tummy! Your second: spirit-lifting guaranteed! Such a sweet assortment of images...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!