Thursday, January 12, 2017

TE Release Day: Llamas and Another Big Hello

It's release day Taylored Expressions!!   Everything you have seen this week is now available!  And here's two more peeks at this release.

Is this not the cutest face you have ever seen??

TE Llama Love

The llama is from the new set Llama Love Stamp & Die Combo.  I created a little scene around him using the Postage Stamp Stacklets, the Picket Fence Border and a flower from Little Bits - Flowers & Stems.  The snow-covered mountain uses the Build a Scene-Mountain Tops.  To do the snow, I cut a mountain in white, then rotated the die to cut the drifting snow.  To coordinate with his cute scarf - I added with the Lots of Dots embossing folder.

I love his face but you know what's even better?  You can add your own face and you have four choices!  (The four faces come on one stamp - I simply cut them apart to use them.)

TE Llama Love

Here is the supply list for this card and be sure to keep reading for one more card!

SUPPLY LIST



Don't forget to head over to the Taylored Expressions blog for links to all of the designers and to find out if you won a prize if you've been answer the Question of the Day!

Yesterday I used the new Hello Script die with the Let's Talk Edger 3 but I had another idea for it.  I liked the idea of saying "hello" across the miles (or across the buildings in my downtown scene.)

TE Hello Script

I used the previously released Downtown Border, Build a Scene-Rolling Hills, and Build a Scene-On the Road.  If you look closely, you'll see that I didn't adhere the top of the buildings.  I had planned to layer up three die cuts to give it a dimension but when I cut the first one and saw that it curled slightly - I figured I could more easily get that dimension by not adhering it.

TE Hello Script

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again - I LOVE THAT FONT!!  There's a growing collection of that script font in the TE Store: joy, noel, peace, loved and sweet, and I'm guessing(!) there's more to come!!

Don't forget to head over to the TE Blog for links to all of the designers and to find out if you won a prize if you've been answering the Question of the Day.  Then head to the TE Store because it's now open!!!

SUPPLY LIST



8 comments:

  1. He is cute and I like the little scene you created for him! Love the hello card and that little heart you tucked in, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!! That llama is totally adorable!!! Love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marveling at your creativity in designing such a fabulous scene on the postage stamp stacklet! And yes, that llama is seriously way tooooo cute! Love his expression...or rather, his expressions! Your hello card is lovely, especially with the sweet heart...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card, Kim! All the elements are just perfect! Love all this white and hints of neutral!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are just perfect!! I love the mountain that you created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your llama is so cute, Kim. That face is so funny! Love the hello card too with the city silhouette and heart! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your llama gave me such a giggle this morning...super cute!!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!