Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Curtain Call with Altenew

Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!

We are inviting you to join us for a very special blog hop!


Altenew invited the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge to be part of The Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop, along with many other fabulous challenge blogs!


Curtain Call has some extra inspiration to get your creative juices flowing!  One can't think of Altenew without thinking of their amazing floral designs, so we threw some fall floral inspiration into the mix!


One of my all-time favorite floral sets comes from Altenew so this challenge was a no-brainer.  I also knew these flowers and these colors would be perfect for a 30th anniversary card for some wonderful friends.  (Happy anniversary Kirk and Michele!!)

CC Altenew Fall Floral

I put the "happy" die on the paper and cut just the h and a bit of the a - that way I could tuck my flowers underneath.  That also let me stamp the "anniversary" right over top of the "happy".  

CC Altenew Flat

This challenge is going to run a bit longer than usual.  Typically we close this one down on the 25th and get ready for a new challenge on the 1st.  This special challenge is going to stay open clear to October 5th.  Then the next Curtain Call Inspiration is scheduled for October 15th.  Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of the other designers at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge, then play along!!  We'd love to see what you create.



SUPPLY LIST

8 comments:

  1. I could not get to comment on main page. Love your card BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, love the big bold flowers and the way you have done the sentiment.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is beautiful Kim!! Love what you did with the happy stamp and die!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is gorgeous, Kim! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why this flower stamp is a favorite, Kim. Love the way you slipped the flower under the letter for such a neat effect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Kim. Love the pretty flowers and the partially die-cut word... so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!