Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Rainbow

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Rainbow!

brit.com

Isn't this a lovely graphic?  I need to find a window sill or table or somewhere that I can do this without my cats eating the flowers and tipping the colored water!  I was inspired by the colors - then when I was struggling with how to complete the card - I saw the shadows and ended up adding some diagonal stripes.

CC Rainbow of Sweet

I hope to see you playing along - there's so much potential with this graphic!  Be sure to check out all of the other designers at the  Curtain Call blog or they are all listed below.

SUPPLY LIST

I just used a rainbow of colors from a variety of companies.


CURTAIN CALL DESIGNERS


9 comments:

  1. I love your rainbow of "sweet", Kim! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the rainbow of colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Kim. Love the different colors on the die-cut words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love rainbow cards! Always so eye catching! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!