Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bunny with an Argyle Belly!!

I hadn't used one of the new sets from The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) called Spring Has Sprung - - and this bunny is charming!!

Spring Has Sprung

The set does have "Happy Easter" type sentiments - but I wanted to have this card for either a new baby boy or a first birthday.  

I stamped the bunny image twice and cut out one extra ear.  Then I adhered it with glue on top and a little pop dot on the bottom half.

I used the sketch from Fab Friday.


FYI - I did not make that cute bow - I bought it here - but you need to know that I used two bows to make it big enough.  I actually snipped one of those cute bows in half and spread out the bottom one to add that layer.
  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Spring Has Sprung
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue 6x6 pad
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Copics
  • Accessories: American Crafts Fabric Bows, Ek Success border punch

15 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! Love the floppy ear you added! The colours are great! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a rather dapper bunny with his fancy waistcoat and I rather see him wearing that bow too as a bowtie. Gorgeous card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...love the paper pieced belly!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable bunny, Kim! Love your burlap bow and pretty papers!! Terrific card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is so sweet, love the argyle belly and that bow is definitely the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute Kim, your bunny is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I super duper love this card. Those colors are just fabulous. Defintely have to scraplift this one. LOL.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is pretty darn cute! Love the colors you used on him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bunny is too cute for words! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card and wonderful teachable moments for us with the ear and the bow! Thank you for sharing your cleverness, Kims!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love that adorable bunny, and the paper piecing is fabulous! The burlap bow is such a perfect embellishment too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! THat bunny is adorable and you made him even more so with popping up the one ear. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eek - this is ADORABLE, Kim! The argyle, the colours, and that fabulous bow, make for a wonderful card. I love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card...love the bow..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!