Thursday, September 6, 2012

Touchdown For My Son!!

It's my day to post over at the The Alley Way Stamps and we have a newly released football set called Touchdown.  My son is beginning middle school touch football in a week (fingers crossed that he's off his crutches!) and I'm planning ahead for a touchdown (fingers double-crossed!)

Touchdown for Erik

I'm entering this into Simon Says Put a Stamp On It (with optional Washi tape)

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Touchdown
  • Paper: white, Stampin' Up Going Gray (the stars)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue (retired), Basic Gray and red copics
  • Accessories: Love My Tapes Postal Washi, Papertrey Ink Canvas Impression Plate and Double-ended Banners Die, McGill star corner punch (not used as a corner but simply to get tiny stars)

3 comments:

  1. My kids & DH love playing touch footy! I hope your son has a successful season ... And that his stress fractures are healing nicely! Hugs xxx
    PS love the whiteness of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kim! My 12 year old twins are about to start their touch football season. Hope your son heals well and has a great injure-free season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful card, love the stamps you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.>
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!