Wednesday, March 28, 2012

To God be the GLORY!

A morning glory set...and one of the sentiments is "To God be the GLORY!"...how totally perfect!!


As I looked at photos of morning glories, I saw that the inner section absolutely glows.  I wasn't quite sure how to capture this.  I tried pink and yellow glitter pens and really like the way it turned out.


I used today's sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers:


  • Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy Morning Glory
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Concord Crush CS and dsp, Lucky Limeade CS
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch, Stampin' Up Oval and Scalloped Oval punches, The Twinery Honeydew Twine
FYI: If you downloaded my Copic charts with matches to Stampin' Up
and Papertrey (see the sidebar), be sure you have the most recent copy,
dated February 2012.  It adds the great matches from the new Copic release.

8 comments:

  1. These colours zing together. The flowers really jump out. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolute stunner Kim! Those colours are so beautiful together and really make everything just "pop".

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card Kim. Happy Crafting. Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty!!! By the way my band is playing at Dazzle Supper Club next Wednesday if you want to stop by!!! Hope all is well....

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Morning Glories, Kim! And a perfect sentiment, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Kim, this color combo is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous job capturing the colour of the centers. Love that border punch too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely 'glowing'! This is amazing, Kim! Thanks so much for all your lovely blog comments recently! You put a smile on my face whenever you visit! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!