Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy: You Are Amazing!


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has a fun new Ticket Sentiments set.  It's been fun to watch how other members of their design team have used the set - I use it in bright and colorful ways, and others have made it fit into soft and gentle vintage cards.  And the set works either way!  Just browse the Sweet 'n Sassy blog and you will be amazed at the variety.


For this card, I used various star dies from Sweet 'n Sassy - the Hearts and Stars Scallop Border die and the Stars Die Set.  The set comes with four stars and I have kept them attached to each other, mainly so I don't lose any, but I also like the scenes that I can create with all of the stars!



  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Ticket Sentiments
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Not Quite Navy
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight
  • Accessories: Sweet 'n Sassy Star dies, stars border die, Sizzix embossing folder, Martha Stewart glitter, misc baker's twine

3 comments:

  1. Your bright cheerful star card is perfect for TODAY Kim! I hope your birthday is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stars and bright colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Kim. Love how you used the negative images. The shimmery background and the ticket look great. Fun colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!