Friday, February 3, 2012

I {heart} You (with three hearts!)

At last night's Sweet 'n Sassy release party, there was a challenge to make a love-themed card - and since it is the month of love, I HAD to play along!



I also wanted to play along with the Pals Paper Arts challenge to use reds.  There are actually three different reds on those hearts but no matter how I adjusted my lighting, I just couldn't get a great photo.
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy You, Polka Dot Silhouettes
  • Paper: black and white
  • Ink: SU Ruby Red, Real Red, Poppy Parade
  • Accessories: Sweet 'n Sassy heart dies, SU Red button, misc. gems colored with Copics, Cuttlebug embossing folder

17 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, what a fabulous card, love the design and the button and twine on the third, nice touch,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I {heart} you right back, 3x!!! lovely card Kim :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Kim
    Love the little bow detail on the last heart
    FAB card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so 'lovely'. I know what you mean about getting the right light for photos, but I think you have caught the shades and they are all gorgeous on this fab card. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dotty embossing and the dotty hearts! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design with the polka dots. The hearts very sweet and I love the large sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what a nightmare red is to photograph!
    Beautiful card Kim.… love the CAS layout :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love how simply perfect this is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a little sweetie, Kim! So CAS ... love it! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect card, Kim! Those gorgeous hearts coordinate well with your dotted background. Love the color scheme! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card, Kim! Love the colors...red, white and black...my favorite!! Love your red hearts against the polka dotted bg!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous CAS design! Love the Swiss dots,a nd the trio of love hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that little button on the 3rd heart and everything else too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim, this is my favorote color combo...black, white and red...perfection! Love the dry embossing and gems, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. my kind of card . . . clean and classy. congrats on being a pals paper arts challenge favorite! hugs, mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card! Love those polka dotted hearts and that button!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!