Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another CAS card with DeNami

Earlier today I put up a CAS card with DeNami stamps that I had CASed from a fabulous cardmaker.

When I ordered the stamps to CASE that card - I ordered other stamps.  This card is all mine!!!


I trimmed the center of the image out to make a window.


The simple "congratulations" comes from Stampin' Up's In My Thoughts.  The words on the stamp are actually reversed - the "congrats" is at the bottom - so I simply used post-it notes and a stamp-a-ma-jig to put it together a different way.


BTW - This stamp, the one from the earlier post today and the snowman on this card are the three stamps that I got in my order from DeNami.  The snowman card shows up on my 10 most viewed posts list.  Good stamps, huh?
  • Stamps: DeNami Designs Rosebud Word Plate, Stampin' Up In My Thoughts
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Black, Stampin' Up Markers in Poppy and Limeade
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart red glitter glue, misc red twine

12 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Love the window, the flowers and that perfect bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning ads ever Kim
    Such an elegant card
    Thank you again

    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so creative, Kim! Love that little word window and the simple elegance on the front! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very innovative Kim!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kim - this is lovely. I really like the window cut out to see the sentiment inside the card - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty and chic. Love the window. From the thumb nail it looked like chillies to me. Perhaps the recipients will have some spice in their lives! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. just love this - great bold colours and a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great CAS card. I love that cutout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, this is beautiful! Love the CAS look...really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo.... I love this Kim, that aperture's the perfect touch
    Fab CAS design
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sensational, Kim! You just gave me a fabulous idea! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!