Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MDS Sun Garden: Take 1

I have Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio program and, so far, I have only used it to resize or print out stamps.  I have not made a card nor a scrapbook page.  When I downloaded their gorgeous Sun Garden dsp, I decided I HAD to try a full card (with a few embellishments on top for texture!)


The bow, the butterfly and the scalloped circle/sentiment are all "real" - the rest is digital!  I am definitely not a convert - but I did like re-sizing one of the branches and I really like this digital-only paper.

I used today's Splitcoast Sketch Challenge:

  • Stamps: From My Digital Studio: Always, Textured, Presto Patterns (the script). Rubber sentiment from Falling Leaves
  • Paper: From My Digital Studio: Sun Garden.  Cardstock is Suede and Calypso Coral (butterfly)
  • Ink: SU Peach Parfait and Soft Suede
  • Accessories: SU Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Nesties Lacey Circle Die, SU Suede ribbon

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors in this Kim!!! Beautiful card! I've thought about the SU digital studio....but didn't know if I'd actually use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty...I love the simplicity and elegance of this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, lovely warm colours. I was fooled with the digital, it looks like it still has some layers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sensational, Kim! Us plebs in AUS don't have access to MDS. I think SU! might think we are too "colonial"!!! But ... we are a bright bunch! :D Actually ... I'm not sure I would warm to MDS ... there is something about ink & rubber!!! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!