Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lacrosse Stamps DO Exist!!

This card is not a great work of art.  It is a thank you card for my youngest son's lacrosse coach.  But I am posting it because it is a real struggle to find anything lacrosse related - even though it is very, very quickly gaining in popularity - and I found a lacrosse set!  It's at clear&simple stamps


Here's my lacrosse player!


Our day today is dominated by lacrosse.  He has a scrimmage in just a few hours, then a final barbeque.  Then we have to watch lacrosse for the rest of the weekend as, for the first time ever, a team from west of the Mississippi is in the NCAA Final Four - our very own University of Denver! (I'll probably hang out in my craft corner, but I am sure that I will hear every play replayed throughout the weekend!)

  • Stamps: clear&simple lacrosse
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Tangerine and Brilliant Blue
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Tangerine and Brilliant Blue

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. It brought back memories of my oldest son, he also loves lacrosse. We use to fill our weekends going to watch him play as well. Now he is 29 and married with 2 children, gosh it was only yesterday he played. Enjoy this time it goes by fast.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect coach's thank you card Kim. The lacrosse stick(?) layered over the terminology looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!