Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chasing Butterflies...

Today's card is just a basic following of the sketch challenge at SplitCoast stampers.  I didn't do anything fun or unique because I wanted this darling stamp to be the star!


This stamp comes from a cute set by There She Goes.  I actually got it because of a darling image that shows a big pudgy bear lounged out in a hammock.  I'm thinking there is Father's Day potential here - big belly, napping - at least it works in my house!  (Sorry, honey, just want to see if you are still reading my blog!)

If you are interested in the double-bow and other tips and tools about bows, check out this post.

  • Stamps: There She Goes Back in 10
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, copics
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Spring Flowers dsp
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Cream Grosgrain, EK Success border punch

3 comments:

  1. Reading your blog! Your hubby is very devoted! My hubby is really supportive of my hobby ... but I am pretty sure he hasn't ever stopped by to read my blog! LOL! This is just the cutest image ... am popping over to There She Goes to check it out! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh! I hope hubby doesn't read your blog! LOL!
    That stamp is so cute and you're right - it can hold it's own as the star of the card. Gorgeous colouring and love that bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the double ribbon/double bow treatment Kim! Adorable image - beautifully coloured. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!