Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nature Walk

Just yesterday I said that I would be a little sporadic on posting as I absolutely have to catch up on some blog commenting and craft corner cleaning.  But today's SplitCoast Sketch Challenge called my name!


That long strip just screams "eggs"!  Of course, it might have something to do with the fact that I just got a Stampin' Up order and I really, really wanted to ink up the set Nature Walk!



I also absolutely adore Stampin' Up's seam binding.  In this case, I took the strip of ribbon and crumpled it in my hands before I tied the bow to give it that crushed velvet look.

The eggs were inked in Baja Breeze then I used a sponge dauber to add some Soft Suede.  This set is beautiful no matter what you do with it!

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Nature Walk, Tiny Tags, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, and Creamy Caramel on the edges
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, K&Co Bailey dsp
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Baja Seam Binding, Scallop Border Punch, Antique Brads, Tag Punch

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! I just want to thank you for being so inspiring with all of your creations. I enjoy seeing your blog and I would like to give you a Stylish Blog Award. Please stop bye my blog to get the details and award.

    http://paperinfusionsandmore.blogspot.com/

    Wishing you a great day!
    Another beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Kim! I love the colours ... love the depth in the colours ... love that seam binding (we don't have it here in AUS)... and the images are perfect! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!