Saturday, November 13, 2010

Why am I blogging?

FIRST: I started playing challenges from other blogs.  For one recent challenge, I was selected as a Top 3 and I got a Winner's Badge (see TechnoStampers down the right side of this page.)  I HAD to use the badge. 

In fairness, I have to tell you that there were only 13 players for this particular challenge, but I'm still pretty proud of my badge!!

Here's the card - details are here.
A gift card holder


SECOND: I have had the great honor of having a stamping company see my work on SplitCoast and request that I make some cards for them.  They asked if I had a blog.  I couldn't say NO.  You will be seeing more about this in the next few weeks.

THIRD: Someone asked!  Thanks to Jayne from Australia.  It just took your request to get me going!!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Kim. You're a natural too! I'll be bookmarking your site to visit frequently.

    Love your work too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!