Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up 5

Set 251 - Beauty of Life

I think that I am at the end of my weekend card-making.  My family is addicted to Next Iron Chef and the finale is on tonight so we are all going to settle in and enjoy the food!


This is for my brother's birthday tomorrow.  He loves being in the mountains.  He's already training his wife and two young girls to camp.  With everything going on in his life, he doesn't always have time to get out - so I am hoping this card will give him a moment of joy.

The sketch is from Stamping 411.


The colors are from the color throwdown.


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Beauty of Life, Clear Dollar Stamps Tag Sentiments
  • Inks: Staz-On Timber Brown, Stampin' Up Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Basic Gray, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso dsp
  • Accessories: Water brush, Martha Stewart border punch, Stampin' Up thread

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love the color combo you've used here. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your focal image, this is the perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!