Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Winter Sponged & CAS

Set 252 - Happy Winter

Today's CAS challenge at SplitCoast was sponging.


I do think that my sponging is a little heavy on this card.  I think it detracts from the sweet little snowguy.  But after I tried twice more (once with a black smear when I was sponging, once with a dropped stamp), I figured some days were just like that.

The embossed background is from Cuttlebug, but not a Cuttlebug folder that we typically see. 

Did you know Cuttlebug makes European Exclusive folders?  And...that there are other European companies out there making gorgeous folders.  I find a company in the States that sell many of these.  Check out http://www.cropstop.com/.  While you are there, check out Crafts Concepts, Crafts Too, Cuttlebug Exclusives and Indentz.  There are others out there too - I just have found a local source for them!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Happy Winter, PaperTrey Signature Christmas
  • Inks: Stampin' Up Soft Sky (retired), Pink Pirouette
  • Papers: Stampin' Up Soft Sky dsp (retired)
  • Accessories: PaperTrey Mat Stack 3 die, Cuttlebug European Exclusive, Stampin' Up Soft Sky stitched grosgrain (retired), post-its for masking

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!